Join the KBP Senior Model Team!
Another year has come and gone… how is that even possible?! It’s time to recruit a brand new group of Senior Models. The Class of 2020 Senior Model Team program is better than ever! Last year due to being on maternity leave I took a year off from having senior models and this year I want to make it even more fabulous than before.
Kelly Broyles Photography is looking for fun, stylish & fabulous models. Class of 2020 Models will represent KBP in 2019 & the beginning of 2020!
The c/o 2020 Senior Model Team will receive:
- A complimentary (that means free y’all!) group mini-session in April
- 40% off a full senior session
- 30% off additional sessions/prints/products
- Early booking of limited edition senior sessions including Prom
- A blog post featuring your session(s)
- Additional modeling opportunities (not guaranteed)
- Referral credits for every person referred to KBP for senior portraits
- Senior Model team members also continue as models for future sessions with KBP after their senior year
- An exclusive Senior Model Team facebook group
- Special gifts from sponsor businesses to use during/after session
- Surprise perks throughout the year.
- Must be graduating with the Class of 2020
- Live and attend high school within 40 miles of Elkview, WV
- Be active on social media. Facebook AND Instagram are required.
- Follow KBP and Model Team sponsors on social media
- Post on social media about KPB + Model Team sponsors
- Spread love about KBP to your friends who need senior photography
- Invest in a full senior session with KBP (sessions start at $250)
- KBP will serve as sole photographer during Senior Model’s senior year
Deadlines and More…
The application process begins immediately and will go until March 15, 2019. Submitting an application does not guarantee you will become a model. It is the first step in the process. 48 hours after the application process closes applicants who have made it to the next round will receive an email offering a Facetime/Skype interview. Interviews will be conducted immediately to ensure the process moves swiftly. Parents/legal guardians plus prospective Model must participate in the interview. Senior Models will be notified no later than March 30, 2019. All Senior Models and parents will be required to sign a Model Agreement. The Class of 2020 Senior Models along with special guests from the Model Team alumni will participate in a group mini-session in April.